As you might have seen on social media, we are hosting our 7th HSASA 50hr Dive-A-Thon, from the 10-12th March 2023, God willing, at Bass Lake. First dive slot starts on Friday 09:00
Would you please consider joining us and book some dive slots – your support help us in continuing our vision and mission to make an impact in other people’s lives. So we really need you and we would love to have you there and spend time with us. This is so much more than just a fundraising event – its a time when the diving community comes together and share diving experiences and memories with each other. You can even use it as an excuse for a family outing.
You can look forward to the following:
- camping spots available with electricity
- a restaurant with delicious foods
- lots of laughter
- marshmallow braai for night divers
- LOADS of diving
- underwater games
- lucky draws
- awesome prizes
- there will be colouring pics and fishing games available to keep your little ones busy
- warm cup of coffee for night divers
Special activities to take note of:
- Treasure hunt, Saturday 13:00-14:00 – find the hidden treasure, and trade it for something valuable at the registration table.
- Sinking another object, Saturday – 15:00-16:00.
- Lighting the cross with glow sticks: Saturday evening 19:00-20:00 hour dive slot (advance divers only – limited space available).
- Find a hidden pebble on one of your dives and be entered into a special lucky draw.
The cost is R150 per person, per dive-slot hour. We aim to sell a 1000 dive-slots. If you cannot attend, but would like to sponsor dive-slots, you are welcome to do so and we will find someone to dive on your behalf. For every dive slot booked/sponsored, you will get an entry into the lucky draws for getaways to Mozambique, Sodwana or Shelly beach.
Click “Going” on our event page and find updates on necessary info and prizes. https://web.facebook.com/events/646881476333074
Please will you kindly share our event far and wide.
This event is also an ideal time for divers, to log some dives and gain more experience in a safe environment.
We aim to break the record and have at least 250 divers at our event!
The weather will still be nice and warm and we are going to have so much fun!! We are looking forward- and would love to have you all there with us again…
Banking details for dive slots (or any sponsorships), are as follow. (Please note that for each sponsored dive slot you will still receive an entry into the lucky draws)
Handicapped Scuba Association SA
Bank : FNB
Account nr : 62846782242
Branch code : 250655
Reference : “name” and “dive-slots” / “sponsorship”
Please email proof of payment as well as the names of the divers and hours that they would like to dive to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to seeing you-all at the most renowned and fun event of the year !!!
Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles
Stay up to date on information by joining our Facebook event page Click Here